Help Children & Adults
with Developmental Disabilities
By Signing or Circulating A Petition
Did you know...
• Persons with Developmental Disabilities are born with or acquire mental and physical challenges such as Down Syndrome, Autism and Intellectual Disabilities.
• More than 1,000 such children & adults in Kane County are currently on waiting lists for help.
• Many have languished on waiting lists for more than a decade.
• Help needed includes affordable housing, jobs and training, accessible transportation and respite care.
• A Developmental Disabilities Referendum will improve the lives of thousands of Kane County residents who need our help.
• The average cost per household in Kane County would be less than $2 a week.